Thank you for trusting our implementing partner, Drink Local Drink Tap, with your generous donation to help the people of Kawumba Primary School in Mpigi, Uganda.
In funding two VIP (ventilated improved pit) latrine blocks and two hand-washing facilities that will reliably serve this community, you’ve directly impacted the lives of an estimated 424 people and all who come after them. The students, teachers and families are thrilled they now have a safe structure with hand-washing facilities where they can “go”. They truly believed this would never be possible. Your latrine blocks break down barriers to education, safety, gender equity, and hygiene.
Thank you to the following for your generosity, trust, and courage to help!
- Centennial Middle School, MN
- Ely Washington Elementary, MN
- Hawaii Technology Academy, HI
- King of Grace Lutheran School, MN
- Merion Mercy Academy – Girls Soccer, PA
- Otter Lake Elementary School, MN
- Sissonville High School International Club, WV
- The Haverford School, PA