Rainwater Collection Tank: George Ntanda Primary School, Kalagala LC1
Check out your impact!
– You brought clean water to 510 people
– You eliminated 30.59 miles of walking per day
– You reduced collection time by 53.33 hours per day
– You replaced an old failing Borehole or tubewell with a Rainwater Catchment System
– Calculations are based the on number of 20 liter jerrycans used each day at this facility: 200 jerrycans
– One jerrycan per trip to original water source
– Distance is calculated for a round trip, using GPS, as the crow flies
Thanks to Southeast Polk Junior High in IA for supporting this project!