Rainwater Collection Tank: Good Parent Junior School, Nakisamata LC1
Check out your impact!
– You brought clean water to 462 people
– You eliminated 8.03 miles of walking per day
– You reduced collection time by 266.67 hours per day
– You replaced a Borehole or tubewell with a Rainwater Catchment System
– Calculations are based the on number of 20 liter jerrycans used each day at this facility: 80 jerrycans
– One jerrycan per trip to original water source
– Distance is calculated for a round trip, using GPS, as the crow flies
Thanks to St. John the Baptist Catholic School in MN for supporting this project!