*open to Minnesota students ONLY
Learn, engage, and advocate! Design a poster, no larger than 9×12, about how or why all Minnesotans should conserve and protect our drinking water. Safe drinking water is everyone’s responsibility. It’s up to all of us to keep it clean and safe, now and for the future.
FIRST PLACE WINNERS in each grade category will receive an Elkay Water Bottle Filling System for their school/community ($1200 value) and a $50 prize.
SECOND & THIRD PLACE category winners will receive gift certificates. Winners will be announced on March 23, 2020.
Categories are as follows: Elementary (grades K-5), Middle school (grades 6-8), and High school (grades 9-12).
Please read these guidelines carefully to ensure your eligibility for the contest. Failure to include any of the guidelines may result in disqualification.
- All entries must be postmarked to the H2O for Life office by March 6, 2020. Electronic submissions will not be accepted.
- All K-12 age students in Minnesota may participate, but water bottle stations will be installed in the local school or community gathering space
- Posters must be created on a single sheet no larger than 9” x 12”
- Posters must contain the tagline “Tap Into Safe Drinking Water.”
- Posters must be original designs by participant- no copyrighted materials allowed.
- Posters must be the original work of a single participant.
- Student’s name, grade, school, school address, and school phone number must be included on the back of the poster.
- Entries become the property of the contest sponsors and may be used for display and promotion.
Submit all entries to:
H2O for Life
1310 Highway 96 E #235
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
For more information, please contact Judy Onufer at email@example.com or (651) 756-7577.
For more information about H2O for Life, please visit our webpage.