- We've partnered with our friends at Nestlé Waters to distribute 248,000 gallons of bottled water to about 30,000 people across Arizona, New Mexico and Utah through a massive network of local partners. That's nearly two million pounds of water.
- We're absolutely committed to continuing trucked water deliveries to our clients without interruption. We've also expanded those deliveries to new homes and begun filling water barrels and reusable containers distributed by our local partners.
- We're helping out-of-work families pay their water and electric bills so that their services continue uninterrupted and they don’t fall behind on payments.
- We’re continuing to employ our hourly water and solar techs, ensuring that their families have financial stability and access to 100% employer-paid medical coverage.
- Our local managers have been working around-the-clock to coordinate water deliveries, conduct system repairs, stock inventory, train staff online, and process data. We are fully prepared to bring clean, running water to as many people as fast as we can when social distancing is relaxed.
Now more than ever, every American deserves the right to stay home and stay safe. Running water makes that possible.
We’re tremendously grateful for the incredible leadership of the Navajo Nation, public healthcare workers, local and elected officials, other non-profits, and mutual aid groups who have coordinated an unprecedented response to this crisis.
H2O for Life is not a WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene) project implementer. We have partnerships with non-governmental organizations (NGOs) implementing WASH in Schools projects around the world. Our NGO partners match funds needed for each school project. We also have a generous donor that provides us with an interest-free loan that, along with matching funds, allows for many projects to be started or possibly even completed before total funds have been raised. In rare situations we reserve the right to reallocate funds to alternate project(s).
Questions? Ask us at 651-756-7577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.