- Translating training and community engagement manuals into Swahili
- Introducing the model of “Vision of a Healthy Village” (VHV) to local villages.
- Preliminary hardware designs for water points.
- Connecting with local churches and religious institutions for support.
- Recruiting and hiring more staff on the ground.
With that kind of enthusiasm, we are SO excited to see all the sustainable change God has planned for these families!
H2O for Life is not a WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene) project implementer. We have partnerships with non-governmental organizations (NGOs) implementing WASH in Schools projects around the world. Our NGO partners match funds needed for each school project. We also have a generous donor that provides us with an interest-free loan that, along with matching funds, allows for many projects to be started or possibly even completed before total funds have been raised. In rare situations we reserve the right to reallocate funds to alternate project(s).
Questions? Ask us at 651-756-7577 or email@example.com.