H2O for Life is Hiring a School Program Coordinator!
H2O for Life
School Program Coordinator
Overview: The School Program Coordinator is responsible for connecting our Global Water service- learning program with schools in the United States and around the world as well as assisting with other office initiatives as needed.
Position Type: Full time – M-F and flex hours (possible weekends) as needed for events and school visits.
Reports to: Global Partnerships and Schools, H2O for Life
- Lead the outreach program to acquire schools with H2O for Life’s global service learning program.
- Recruit, train and provide on-going support for teachers and community members who wish to support H2O for Life.
- Execute the plan to contact all currently engaged schools. Invite schools from the past several years to rejoin H2O for Life.
- Present to administrative staff, teachers and students to enhance participation in H2O for Life.
- Collect and evaluate feedback on our educational materials modifying them when and as necessary.
- Evaluate lesson plans on website, and create easy access to key materials.
- Collect and evaluate data on program outcomes.
- Create a teacher survey to gather results to improve our school acquisition and teacher retention.
- Assist in writing, preparing and editing weekly newsletter, writing stories, blogs and distribution of e-newsletter
- Manage social media accounts.
- Participate and support current programs and initiatives of H2O for Life as a team member and perform other duties as assigned.
- Willing to travel up to 50% (some overnights, out of town required)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse groups of individuals
- Team oriented – self-starter who is willing to wear multiple hats as needed
- Proficient in G Suite
Resume and cover letter should be submitted to Christy – firstname.lastname@example.org