2018 Poster Contest
Keep It Out Of Your Water Spout Poster Contest*
* Open to Minnesota schools ONLY
Learn, engage, and advocate! Design a poster about what’s in our water. Find out what local actions you can take to prevent substances from polluting our taps. Posters can illustrate topics like contaminants, ways to avoid them, and the importance of protecting our most valued resource for the future.
FIRST PLACE WINNERS in each grade category will receive an Elkay Water Bottle Filling System for their school/community ($1200 value) and a $50 prize.
SECOND & THIRD PLACE category winners will receive gift certificates. Winners will be announced on World Water Day, March 22, 2018.
Categories are as follows: Elementary (grades K-5), Middle school (grades 6-8), and High school (grades 9-12).
Please read these guidelines carefully to ensure your eligibility for the contest. Failure to include any of the guidelines may result in disqualification.
- All K-12 age students in Minnesota may participate, but water bottle stations will be installed in the local school or community gathering space
- Posters must be created on a single sheet no larger than 9” x 12”
- Posters must contain the tagline Keep It Out of Your Water Spout
- Posters must be original designs by participant- no copyrighted materials allowed.
- Posters must be the original work of a single participant.
- Student’s name, grade, school, school address, and school phone number must be included on the back of the poster.
- Entries become the property of the contest sponsors and may be used for display and promotion.
- All entries must be postmarked to the H2O for Life office by March 7, 2018. Electronic submissions will not be accepted.
Submit all entries to:
H2O for Life
1310 Highway 96 E #235
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
For more information, please contact Judy Onufer at email@example.com or (651) 756-7577.
Learn About the Issue